20 Fun Facts 💋
1. I am very much into zodiac signs -- I am a Sagittarius born on December 15th!
2. I am left-handed and the only one in my family.
3. I am half-Nigerian. My father was born in Nigeria. I love some Joloff rice!
4. I was born in Ohio, but live in Maryland.
5. I have been wearing eyeglasses since 9 years old.
6. I have been married to my husband for six years but we have known each other for 15 years!
7. The first names of my four children begin with M: Malakai, Maliyah, Makayla and Makari.
Likes & Favorites
8. My sweet tooth is for chocolate! I can eat chocolate cake, cookies, cupcakes, donuts, or candy.
9. Even though I was born in winter, summer is my favorite season! I love not wearing a coat and wearing sandals to show my toes!
10. My two favorite candies are Snickers and Reese's Cups.
11. I love ketchup with my Mac n Cheese.
12. Michael Jackson will always be one of my all-time favorite artist.
Dislikes & Fears
13. I do not drink coffee. The smell and taste is repulsive to me!
14. I have arachnophobia – absolutely terrified of spiders.
15. I am not a seafood eater! I only eat selective fish and just recently tried crab cakes.
16. I am terrified of horror movies! I watch them because my husband loves them but I watch with my eyes half-closed every time.
17. I can not swim and will not go anywhere near water when on a beach.
School & Work
18. When I first started college, my degree was Biochemistry – wanted to be a doctor. I could not pass Organic Chemistry and quickly changed my major.
19. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Master’s degree in Health Policy & Administration.
20. I work in the federal government as an Economist.